Group tous are always welcome in McHenry County, Illinois. Group friendly attractions and lodging, outstanding dining and unique events along with proximity to Chicago, Milwaukee and the upper Midwest region makes for a great destination or base for a hub-and-spoke tour of Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
Naturally McHenry County Sales Contact:
- Kristine Austin, Sales & Marketing Manager
Naturally McHenry County is your one source when planning a group visit and offers:
- Full itinerary planning assistance
- One stop for housing quotes
- Local contacts
- Consumer brochures
- Local photos
- FAM tour opportunities
Group friendly attractions and events include:
- The Sanfilippo "Place de la Musique"
- Volo Auto Museum
- Richardson Adventure Farm
- Illinois Railway Museum
- Historic Woodstock Opera House
- Raue Center for the Arts, Crystal Lake
- Historic shopping districts
- McHenry County Historical Society Museum
- Shades of Autumn at Stade Dairy Farm
- Norge Ski Jump
- Harvard Milk Days, first weekend of June.
- Orchards, Farms & Markets
- Two Illinois state parks